Garfield County Cottage Food Class - April 17, 2019
This training covers specifics of the Colorado Foods Act and how to safely operate a food business from a home kitchen. April 17, 2019, 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
You will learn:
- Basic food safety - including proper hygiene; preventing cross contamination and cross contact of food allergens; temperature control for safe food preparation, storage, transport and sales
- Foods permissible in Colorado's Cottage Food Act
- Ingredient labeling and disclaimer requirements
- Special considerations for food preparation at altitude
- Completion of this training satisfies the State of Colorado's food safety training for Cottage Food sellers.
Date: April 17, 2019, 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Garfield County Administration Building
108 W. 8th
Room - Board of County Commissions Hearing Rm.
Glenwood Springs, CO 81601
For further information:
970-625-3969 x. 3, or 1