Garfield County Cottage Food Class - April 5, 2019
This training covers specifics of the Colorado Foods Act and how to safely operate a food business from a home kitchen.
April 5, 2019 from 9:00 a.m.- 12:00 p.m.
You will learn:
- Basic food safety - including proper hygiene; preventing cross contamination and cross contact of food allergens; temperature control for safe food preparation, storage, transport and sales
- Foods permissible in Colorado's Cottage Food Act
- Ingredient labeling and disclaimer requirements
- Special considerations for food preparation at altitude
- Completion of this training satisfies the State of Colorado's food safety training for Cottage Food sellers.
Date: April 5, 2019, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Garfield County Administration Bldg. D
195 W. 14th
Rifle, CO 81650
For further information:
970-625-3969 x. 3, or 1